Should you be new to studio photography or would like to learn more about the use of studio lighting then I, together with experienced colleagues, can provide either one to one tuition or workshops focussing on different lighting styles and setups. Please contact me for further details.
Key features of the studio space:
- Main area: 5.9m x 6.7m, maximum depth of 9.5m.
- Height: 2.74m rising to 3.65m.
- Private changing area.
- Ramp access for large items up to 1.5m wide and 1.8m high.
- 6m x 3m white and grey muslin backdrops.
- 6m x 2.7m white, black and grey vinyl backdrops.
- 2.7m wide crimson, sky blue, brown and 18% grey seamless paper backdrops.
- Twin blue tie-dye backdrops.
- Multiple Chromakey green backdrops.
- Chromakey blue backdrop.
- S Fit studio lighting (1 x 600W, 2 x 300W, 2 x 250W)
- 1 x deep 60cm softbox.
- 3 x 120cm strip softboxes.
- 1 x 120cm octagonal softbox.
- 1 x 90cm octagonal softbox.
- 1 x 120x60cm rectangular softbox.
- 1 x 40cm beauty dish with grid and sock.
- 1 x 90cm beauty dish with sock.
- Elinchrom studio lighting (2 x 400W, 2 x 250w, 2 x 100w).
- White, silver and gold umbrellas.
- 90cm and 120cm reflector panels.
- Barn doors.
- Professional product photography table.